MALAQEREQERE VILLAS, FIJI
absolute beachfront, absolute privacy, absolute paradise
Malaqereqere Villas (Mul-an-geri-geri), located on Viti Levu's stunning Coral Coast, is a paradise of lush tropical vegetation, palm-fringed beaches and crystal waters. It is also the home of Malaqereqere Villas, a 4 -star luxury paradise that offers a totally different experience to the usual hotel holiday.
Malaqereqere Villas provide the perfect setting for a family get away. Enjoy lounging around the pool or on the veranda. The serenity of Malaqereqere Villas will allow your family to enjoy a peaceful time away from home.
Deep-sea fishing or scuba diving trips act as excellent adventures. Your family will enjoy a wonderful experience learning about the nearby crystal blue waters and catching the evening meal.
Resident Managers Rusi and Kelera Wavu are ready to welcome you and will be happy to arrange trips and equipment as needed. With more than 15 years of extensive experience in the resort and hospitality industry, Rusi and Kelera are ready to serve you and ensure that your stay is comfortable and memorable.
Malaqereqere's four architecturally designed Villas harmonize traditional style and materials with modern comforts to create the perfect setting for your holiday. The decor is restful, featuring lots of native timber, ceramic tiles and sumptuous fabrics. Ceiling fans and air conditioned bedrooms keep you cool and comfortable while large picture windows and French doors provide light and air.
Each Villa features three air-conditioned bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room and lounge. With an ultra-modern kitchen and laundry, you can be completely self-sufficient. Alternatively, a personal house girl and nanny can be provided for a small extra fee, leaving you completely carefree. There is Free Unlimited WiFi in your Villa to keep you connected to the rest of the world (if needed!).
Life in the islands centre around indoor-outdoor living and Malaqereqere Villas provides you with every opportunity to participate. Enjoy the gentle trade winds and panoramic views of the lagoon from your own private veranda. A sparkling pool and gentle rock waterfall are located right outside your door, along with lush gardens and shady palm trees. The covered barbecue area is the ideal setting for enjoying some fresh, grilled seafood and a cool drink.
Top 5 Things to visitors like to do.
- Sigatoka River Safari If adventure is what you are after, definitely do not miss a trip down the Sigatoka River with the multiple award-winning Sigatoka River Safari. Their custom-built safari jet boats will transport you deep into the Fijian interior and allow you to experience the longest waterway on the main island of Viti Levu.
- Nadi Cultural & Mud Pool Tour Enrich your Fijian holiday experience with a trip to the Nadi Cultural & Mud Pool. Highlights of this tour include: Viseisei Village - believed to be the first village to be set up by the first Fijian arrivals; Nadi Markets - popular for locals selling & buying local fresh fruits, vegetables, root crops, fish & kava; and Garden of the Sleeping Giants - Sabeto natural mud pool and hot springs.
- KULA WILD Adventure Park Looking for a family-friendly option that will entertain everyone? Look no further than to the KULA WILD Adventure Park-the largest, most diverse family fun park in Fiji. Whether you're enjoying a nature walk through the acres of beautiful natural forest to spy on some of Fiji's most spectacular bird, reptile, and marine life, or you're gliding down the jungle waterslide or the roller-coaster zip rail, you and your family will enjoy hours of endless fun at KULA WILD Adventure Park.
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park - The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park is Fiji's first National Park and one of 14 Heritage Sites administered by the National Trust of Fiji. It is also famous for where the Fijian Men's Rugby Sevens team trained to prepare for the 2021 Summer Olympics where they won gold. Whether you choose to explore the scenic and unique ecosystem on your own or with a requested guide, the views-and not only the ones atop the sand dunes-will truly take your breathe away.
- Natadola Bay Golf Course - If golfing is your idea of fun-and even if it's not-it is worth spending a morning at the stunning Natadola Bay Golf Course. The golf course is open daily for players of all levels and you will experience world-class golf architecture, with dramatic landscapes from rolling pastures through to absolute beachfront.
$360 per day
Please note accommodation rates are indicated in U.S. Dollars & include Fiji Taxes
Rates valid to 31 March, 2023.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATIONRETURN TO PRIVATE VILLAS FIJI