Your Savasi Island Wedding
Say "I do" in paradise! A wedding away is truly the ultimate romantic escape.
With just seven villas on a picturesque Savasi Private Island, you have found the perfect setting for your intimate celebration. A personal wedding coordinator will work with you on all the details to craft a destination wedding unlike any other . . .
"Lai Lai" Wedding
A simple, signature elopement
US$800.00 plus tax (FREE Lai Lai Wedding with a 7 night booking)
- Your choice of private beach, garden setting, or overwater deck
- Pastor or celebrant
- License, Marriage Certificate
- Private transfers to/from District Office plus processing of all documents
- Venue decoration: Bespoke floral arbour, decorated aisle, and signing table
- Candlelit private dinner for two on the beach
- Wedding cake (1 tier)
A deluxe elopement package
US$1500.00 plus tax (FREE with a Private Island Charter)
Includes everything in the Lai Lai package, PLUS
- Seasonal floral arrangements (Grooms button hole, Brides bouquet and/or lei, floral crown or hair piece)
- Lali drummer and conch blower signify the Brides arrival
- Traditional Fijian warrior escorts escort the Bride to her Groom
- Champagne toast for two
- Local acoustic band to serenade the couple
- Traditional kava ceremony experience on the beach
Private Island Charter
Starting US$8,950.00 plus tax per night
Bring up to 34 of your closest friends and family
and enjoy a FREE "Levu" Wedding Package with this ultimate private retreat.
Min. 3 night stay.
Tax is comprised of 9% VAT, 6% Service Turnover Tax and 10% Environmental Levy.
To marry in Fiji you must obtain a marriage licence, which requires you to present the following documents:
- Valid passports
- Original OR certified copies of your Birth Certificates
- 1x additional passport photo each
- Single Status Certificates
- Both parties will need a single status certificate, or certificate of no legal impediment, which is obtained from your local BDM (Birth, Deaths & Marriages) office. This should be lodged 60 days (2 months) prior to the wedding date. Please contact BDM in the state you reside for more information.
- If under the age of 21 - Written parental consent
- If previously married - Divorce papers
- If previous spouse is deceased - Death certificate
Please allow sufficient time, before the intended wedding date, to go to Savusavu District office together and present the above documents. This is where you will obtain a marriage licence. We recommend arriving 2 days before the intended wedding date. We will arrange your transfers to/from the District Office.
The District Office opens Mon to Fri (9am - 5pm). Please keep this in mind, as it may affect the desired wedding date. For example, if you check in late on a Friday afternoon, you will not be able to attend the District Office until Monday at the earliest. Note: Weddings do not take place on Sundays.
The wedding must take place within 28 days of signing the marriage licence.